The integrated simulation training system is a training solution to train the driver and the mechanic to master the brake system of the emu. The physical part of the system simulates a trailer and a moving car in the same braking unit, and the rest is presented as a virtual train in the system. The physical parts are mainly composed of wind source system, main test bench, M/T car test cabinet, M/T brake control device, M/T basic braking unit (with anti-slip device).
1. The brake system assembly can be provided to fully understand the structure, composition and working principle of brake system.
2. Provide the equipment and conditions that trigger the braking instructions and understand the whole process from the braking instructions to the basic brake clamps.
3. The simulation control of electric braking can be provided to realize the effect of electric air hybrid braking.
4. The state of each valve and the gas path can be shown, which can be studied with the object in control.
5. Dynamic display of the process of the core equipment, understanding the structure and working principle of individual valves.
6. Typical faults of the brake system can be simulated.
7. The influence of all factors on braking system can be tested.
8. The relevant operation of braking system test and static debugging can be provided.
1. The composition of the braking system of the real locomotive is consistent
2. High training efficiency and good training effect
3. Perfect training function system
4. Intuitive operation and easy to manage