The Railway Locomotive Brake Comprehensive Simulation Training System is used to train railway driver and locomotive maintenance staff for mastering the related content of the locomotive brake system. The simulation training system contains the electro pneumatic brake machine and pneumatic brake machine of locomotive (electric / diesel), vehicle (passenger / freight), operation vehicle and so on.The system is constructed by wind source system, main test stand, brake cabinet, electric cabinet (electric pneumatic brake), basic brake unit (with / without parking) and so on. The trainee could understand the equipment structure, the connection relationship and the system composition by materialize the core equipment. The trainee could understand the brake system dynamic change process through data collection.
1. Could provide pneumatic channel system and brake system for comprehensive understanding the pneumatic channel and the brake system structure, composition and work principle.
2. Could understand the entire operation process from the automatic brake vale and the individual brake vale to the basic brake clamp action.
3. For the electric pneumatic brake, could provide the simulation control of power supply brake to realize the electro pneumatic hybrid brake efficiency.
4. Could display the status of each valves and pneumatic circuit and carry out comparison learning with physical equipment through the interface.
5. Could dynamic display the action process of the core equipment to understand the structure and work principle of individual valve.
6. Could simulate the typical faults of brake system.
7. Could provide the related operation for the brake test, etc.
8. Could provide the related operation for the train rescue.
1. Flexible in training mode
2. Complete in training content
3. Standard in handling process
4. Intelligent in scoring system