Railway locomotive brake integrated simulation training system is a training solution to train railway drivers and locomotive maintenance personnel to master the relevant contents of locomotive braking system. The simulation training system covers the locomotive (power/internal combustion), vehicle (passenger/cargo), operating vehicles, etc.
The system by the pouring system, the main test rig, brake cabinets, electrical cabinets (electric air brake), foundation braking unit park (with/without parking), and other parts, through the core equipment material, let the students understand the equipment structure, the relationship between the connection and system composition, through the data collection process for students to understand the dynamic changes of the braking system.
1. Provide air piping system and brake system assembly to fully understand the structure, composition and working principle of air piping and braking system.
2. Understand the whole process of operation of brake and brake to basic brake clamp.
3. For electro-pneumatic brake, the simulation control of electric braking can be provided to realize the effect of electric air hybrid braking.
4. The state of each valve and the gas path can be shown, which can be studied with the object in control.
5. Dynamic display of the process of the core equipment, understanding the structure and working principle of a single device.
6. Typical faults of the brake system can be simulated.
7. It may provide related operations such as motivation test.
8. Provide train rescue and other related operations.
1. The training mode is flexible
2. The training content is comprehensive
3. Process standards
4. Scoring system intelligence