The Urban Rail Transit Locomotive Brake Comprehensive Simulation Training System is used to train the urban rail vehicle repair, maintenance and ground service staff for mastering the related content of the urban rail locomotive brake system. This simulation training system could simulate the common urban rail train brake system. The system contains: wind source system, main test stand, BCU/EBCU, electric cabinet, basic brake unit (with / without parking) and so on. The BCU / EBCU, electric cabinet and basic brake unit are respectively equipped with one trailer and one motor vehicle for simulating the electro pneumatic hybrid brake phenomena.
1. Could provide brake system for comprehensive understanding the brake system structure, composition and work principle.
2. Could provide the equipment and condition for triggering the brake command to understand the entire process since the output of the brake command to the action of the basic brake clamp.
3. Could provide the simulation control of power supply brake to realize the electro pneumatic hybrid brake efficiency.
4. Could display the status of each valves and pneumatic circuit to carry out the comparison learning with the physical equipment through the interface.
5. Could dynamic display the action process of the core equipment to understand the structure and work principle of individual valve.
6. Could simulate the typical faults of brake system.
7. Could test the factors’ influence to the brake system.
8. Could provide the related operation of the brake system test, the static conditioning and so on.
1. Flexible in training mode
2. Perfect in training function
3. Complete in training content
4. Standard in handling process
5. Intelligent in scoring system